Job Responsibilities : Manager, Claims Central Services – Material Damage (Virtual – SOC)
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Nationwide
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : Graduate
- Supports claims performance improvement by participating in special claims initiatives.
- Supports cross-functional and cross-claims coordination and participates in local claims teams to improve coordination.
- Coordinates resources with other functions such as Quality Assurance Special Investigations Unit Recovery Claims Legal Medical review service center/call center and support staff.
- Oversees support resources/vendors as applicable.
- May conduct quality assurance file reviews and implements team recommendations.
- Monitors/manages unit performance objectives.
- Delivers an outstanding customer service experience to all internal external current and prospective Nationwide customers.
- Resolves customer complaints according to standard methodologies. Monitors customer satisfaction to drive action plans for improvement.
- Identifies develops and retains high potential associates who have the aptitude for or are ready to fill critical roles in the organization.
- Leads associates including performance salary planning and administration training and development workflow planning hiring and placement and disciplinary actions.