Job Responsibilities : Sales Manager Leisure Remote
Salary : $20.84 – $35.43 an hour
Company : Marriott International, Inc
Location : Remote US
Job Number 22093990
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Location The St. Regis Aspen Resort 315 East Dean Street Aspen Colorado United States
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Located Remotely? Y
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world St. Regis is a place where trends are born boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
This is a Remote Position !
The position is accountable for soliciting and handling sales opportunities. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Conducts day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives. Achieves personal sales goals.
Education and Experience
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration Marketing Hotel and Restaurant Management or related major; 1 year experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Marketing Hotel and Restaurant Management or related major.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Building Successful Relationships that Generate Sales Opportunities
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities could include sales calls entertainment FAM trips trade shows etc.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides accurate complete and effective turnover to Event Management.
Engaging in Sales Activities
- Researches and develops new leads for property business.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. generating proposal writing contract customer correspondence).
Using Knowledge of Market Trends and Target Customer Information to Maximize Revenue
- Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals.
- Understands the overall market – competitors’ strengths and weaknesses economic trends supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and location needs.
- Gains understanding of the location’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business business issues and concerns to offer better business solution.
- Executes brand’s Customer Service Standards and property’s Brand Standards.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
The hourly pay range for this position is $20.84 to $35.43 and offers health care benefits flexible spending accounts 401(k) plan accrued paid time off (including sick leave where applicable) life insurance disability coverage other life and work wellness benefits and may include incentive compensation. Benefits and incentive compensation may be subject to generally applicable eligibility waiting period contribution and other requirements and conditions.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis such as disability and veteran status or any other basis covered under applicable law.