Job Responsibilities : Manager, Order to Cash
Salary : $103,950 a year
Company : Iterable
Location : Remote
- Train and mentor the billing order management and collections team. Determine the division and organization of work within those functions and serve to review work.
- Manage the collections function to maintain healthy aged receivable balances
- Drive system and process optimization projects to help scale operations including selection and implementation of a new billing system in 2022.
- Own operational review of material sales opportunities anticipate potential issues and proactively address issues before period close. Coordinate with appropriate individuals to resolve issues.
- Collaborate with deals desk and revenue teams to ensure that quoted/contractual commercial terms are accurately replicated in SFDC/CPQ
- Ensure that all system created sales orders have perfect information before pushing orders to the billing and revenue accounting team in order to meet business needs.
- Maintain a controlled process around and enforce adherence to established and documented business rules related to order management invoicing and collections
- Own the build and continuous update of desktop procedures for billing order entry and collections functions
- Maintain and ensure the accuracy of Accounts Receivables and related accounts
- Oversee customer and Customer Success inquiries and requests around billing
- Oversee timely and accurate month quarter and year-end billing and collections related close tasks
- Field various audit requests where appropriate
- Be a hands-on and versatile team player that can perform various tasks ranging from routine close procedures to ad-hoc projects
- Work closely with the Director of Revenue Accounting to drive execution of initiatives to support revenue growth and optimization.
- Worked for a SaaS company
- Familiarity of subscription and overage usage billing practices
- Eagerness to work in a dynamic high growth and fast-paced environment
- Previous experience recommending and implementing process improvements
- Enjoy working with customers and cross-functional departments as it related to billing
- Understanding of and experience with revenue recognition in software industry a plus
- Strong attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Motivated highly organized self-starter with ability to learn quickly