Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representative – Work From Home – Full Time, 10:00am-6:15pm w/weekends. – Mason OH
Salary : $15 per hour
Company : Macy’s
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Macy’s is proudly America’s Department Store. There’s a reason we’ve been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion value and celebration. Our colleagues are empowered to grow their careers while finding meaningful ways to make a difference.
Macy’s Credit and Customer Service (MCCS) supports the digital and in-store shopping experience and manages relationships with our credit cardholders. Our call center teams support and drive hundreds of millions of dollars in sales annually. We solve problems so our customers can get back to shopping! MCCS is a people-focused culture where we support one another to be our best for our customers. Join a people-focused culture and a FUN collaborative team! We serve customers across a wide span of hours of operation allowing for a variety of work shifts and availability of hours. Do you love helping people get answers and solve problems? If so there’s an opportunity for you to shine at Macy’s Credit and Customer Service.
In addition to Medical Vision Dental 401K Commuter Benefits PTO and Paid Holidays. Benefits include weekly base pay plus the opportunity to earn a quarterly company incentive. Additional opportunity to earn $1 per hour premium pay for all hours worked on the weekends and after 6 pm on weekdays. Fully Funded Education Program Access to wages anytime 20% discount on most Macy’s merchandise.
This is a Work from Home Call Center job. You must live within 50 miles a commutable distance from our Mason OH location.
- 9111 Duke Blvd. Mason OH 45040
Class start date: October 3rd 2022
Responsible for resolving customer issues via the telephone for all financial adjustments including but not limited to transferring sales payments returns guideline increases and credit referrals from sales colleagues; performing other duties as assigned.
- Answer and resolve customer billing issues related to payments returns and sales.
- Answer and resolve calls from sales colleagues and customers regarding guidelines increases and credit referrals.
- Complete various Credit Customer Service functions based on business needs.
- Regular dependable attendance and punctuality.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
One to three months related experience and/or training preferred.
Ability to read analyze and interpret general business periodicals professional journals technical procedures and governmental regulations.
Write reports business correspondence and procedure manuals.
Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers clients customers and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts interest commissions proportions and percentages.
Apply concepts of basic algebra.
Ability to solve practical problems involving a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written oral diagram or schedule form.
Regularly required to sit talk hear use hands to finger handle and feel.
Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and walk.
Requires close vision.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to external and internal customers on a consistent basis.
- Ability to take control of and resolve customer issues utilizing active listening skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing customer expectations and needs.
- Ability to be a self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative.
- Strong decision-making abilities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer applications and work from a dual monitor setup.
- Ability to complete financial transactions accurately and proficiently.
Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all-inclusive and Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Candidates for positions in San Francisco ONLY can review their rights and the Company’s obligations under SFPC Art. 49 here. Candidates for positions in Los Angeles ONLY can review their rights and the Company’s obligations under LA MC Ch. XVIII Art. 9 here. Candidates for positions in Philadelphia ONLY can review their rights and the Company’s obligations under PC Ch. 9-3500 here.
Same Posting Description for Internal and External Candidates