Job Responsibilities : Associate Engineer II – Identity and Access Management
Salary : $76000 per year
Company : Lululemon
Location : Remote US
We owe our success to our innovative product emphasis on stores commitment to our people and the incredible connections we make in every community we’re in. As a company we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier thriving future. In particular that includes creating an equitable inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
A day in the life
- Investigate and remediate any action alerts
- Conduct rootcause use case and gap/trend analysis collaborating with next-tier support as needed
- Complete and/or coordinate IAM systems maintenance for patching and upgrades
- Conduct reporting and data clean-up activities
- Familiarity with workstream tools such as Service Now Jira Confluence is a plus
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Well organized detail oriented analytical thinker and problem-solver
- Collaborative team player who will work closely with IAM and other teams
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.