Job Responsibilities : Live Sales Chat Representative – Remote Optional
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Delta Defense, LLC
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Are you ready for a career you can BELIEVE in?
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
- Do you support the natural-born right to armed self-defense?
- Do you believe in the mission of the U.S. Concealed Carry Association (USCCA)?
The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger save lives and keep their families safe.
Delta Defense LLC is the private company that provides Marketing Operations and Customer Service for the USCCA.
Why YOU should Work at Delta Defense!
- We are a fun fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
- Milwaukee Business Journal “Best Place to Work” award 6 years in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” list 11 years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel “Top Workplace” award 7 years in a row!
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022!
Live Sales Chat Representatives on our Digital Team provide world-class customer service through every written outlet including email chat SMS and social media direct contact such as private messages (PMs) and direct messages (DMs). This position is responsible for interacting through all platforms to engage educate and sell USCCA Memberships. Build deep connections while helping others be the very best protectors of self and family. When you sign up a new member you are expanding the mission of the USCCA and contributing to the growth of Delta Defense. If you want a job that can make a true difference in someone’s life every day then this role is for you! Join a super fun team that delights in crushing goals and creating raving fans.
Worried about training? Don’t be! Delta Defense provides comprehensive 8-week PAID training so you will be knowledgeable and confident when engaging with our members.Training includes new employee on-boarding product and systems training sales and service training and preparation for earning your Producer Property and Casualty License.
- Respond to emails chats SMS and all reasonable social media interactions.
- Respond to customer inquiries with knowledgeable well thought out answers.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our products services and promotions.
- Operate with a “find needs fill needs” mindset. Provide solutions offers and information to match customer needs.
- Handle and resolve customer concerns with empathy and attention to detail.
- Follow up with customers as needed to ensure the best possible service experience.
- Consistently meet and exceed key performance indicators established for this position.
- Provide an awesome customer experience each and every time. Ensure every prospect and customer understands the powerful benefits and resources available to them as a USCCA member.
- Collaborate with your team members and help one another learn and grow.
- Maintain alignment with the Core Values of Delta Defense and Mission of the USCCA in all interactions.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Associate’s degree or higher preferred.
- Prior work history in a Customer Service role. Experience in digital modes of communication is a plus.
- Required to pass and maintain Producer Property and Casualty License. Paid Training is provided for all hires.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to employ patience empathy and strong listening skills while ensuring customer needs are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Computer fluency; working knowledge of software applications and advanced internet functions.
- Passionate about delighting customers and communicating with them through writing.
- Able to work equally as well in a team environment or remotely.
- Self-defense knowledge and training familiarity with firearms is preferred but not necessary.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense LLC.
** Must be able to complete Full Time PAID Training (Monday-Friday) for the first 8 weeks upon hire.**
Starting hourly wage is $18.00 per hour. Up to $3.00/hour in premiums are provided based on days and hours worked. This role is eligible for commission and also bonus-eligible for company incentive plan.
This position can be performed in our beautiful headquarters in West Bend WI or remotely.
Benefits information can be reviewed at: https://www.deltadefense.com/careers
If you are a Colorado resident please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive complete benefits and compensation information. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.
Please watch your email for next steps after submitting your application. You will be asked to take an online assessment in order to complete the application process. We look forward to your application.