Job Responsibilities : Customer Experience Associate II
Salary : $16 an hour
Company : Conduent
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Join the Conduent Customer Service
Enjoy a positive employee-friendly culture while playing an important role in supporting our clients. We offer Excellent Training Career Opportunities a Great Culture and Great Benefits!
From the start our paid training program will teach you all the skills needed to allow you to become successful in your role. We also offer a full benefits package so you’ll be able to thrive both personally and professionally.
About the Role
The ideal candidate will be able to meet the following requirements:
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to think critically
- Active listening skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer literacy including previous experience with Microsoft Teams.
- At least 6 months call center experience.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a High School Diploma or an equivalent level of education
- Be able to successfully pass a criminal background check
Working for you
- $16.00 per hour pay rate (bi-weekly pay)
- Paid Training
- Full-time schedule (40 hrs. a week)
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Full Benefit Options
Through our dedicated associates Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real impact in a company that appreciates ideas and new ways of thinking? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you to be the best!
we value the health and safety of our associates their families and our community. Under our current protocols we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status where legally permissible.