Job Responsibilities : Customer Support Specialist – Remote
Salary : £20,000 – £21,000 a year
Company : Sanderson Recruitment Plc
Location : Remote GB
Educational requirements : Graduate
Job Title: Customer Support Specialist – Remote
Work type; Remote
This role is well suited for a customer service representative or graduate who has a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. Previous client relationship building skills is desirable. This role has the scope to develop in to an operational manager over time.
Info: Due to continued success and growth of our client we have an exciting opportunity for a Small Customer Journey Owner (Operations Manager) to join their Operations team.
The Small Customer Journey Owner (Operations Manager) will focus on delivering excellent customer journeys within our client’s strategy by owning lower complexity smaller value/sensitivity end to end customer journey(s) within an account to ensure journey(s) are managed and improved effectively to deliver strong customer experience/outcomes.
The role holder will be responsible for leading the resource capability required to deliver the customer journey and for creating an engaging environment that supports our clients business model continuous improvement effective risk and controls management reduction in operating costs improvements in service and value creation.
- Provide a positive customer support experience to our customers throughout the background check process
- By phone email and live chat you’ll use sound judgement to resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint determine the cause of the problem select and explain the best solution to solve the problem expedite correction or adjustment and follow up to ensure resolution
- Know our products inside and out in order to promptly and accurately answer questions and provide sound solutions to our clients
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Complete education employment and other verification’s
- Help the technology development team with testing and making sure the system is working properly
- Answer calls and direct callers to the right person within Credence
You should apply if you:
- Experience of Operations – preferably gained in support lead / team leader/manager roles
- Able to motivate and inspire team
- Leadership skills
- Experience of driving improvements involving process people and technology
- Have experience of UK Life & Pensions market place (desirable)
- Experience of working in an outsourcing environment (desirable)
Thank you for your applicaiton.