Job Responsibilities : Digital Live Chat Agent
Salary : 36000 per Year
Company : Camping World
Location : Lincolnshire, IL 60069 US
Educational requirements : High School
One of the best things about spending time outdoors are the stories waiting to be told. Camping World and Gander RV & Outdoors are part of the leading outdoor retailer that operates in local communities and online to serve all our customers no matter where they live. We are outdoor enthusiasts who provide regionally and seasonally relevant products priced competitively to fit your family’s outdoor needs.
As the RV industry leader Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We’ve got an awesome team already but there’s always room for more!
We are currently seeking sales oriented Live Chat Agents to join our team. This is a perfect entry level position into our fast-growing company. If you are a person who is committed to providing a great customer experience while striving for exceptional results this is the position for you. Many of our customers are entering the camping lifestyle for the first time. As a Live Chat Agent your focus will be to help customers begin their purchasing experience with Camping World.
If you are interested in a new challenge and enjoy working in a fun environment we ask that you please apply – We’d love to have you join our team.
*** This role is scheduled for evenings and weekends****
- Interact with our customers through inbound chats in a timely manner
- Assist customers in identifying RV’s that may fit their needs
- Improve customer experience by supporting and encouraging their decision to participate in the RV community
- Schedule RV sales appointments with our customers to meet with our dealership specialists and track in our CRM
- Assist in maintaining brand consistency by directing customers to brand specific resources
- Constantly achieves established performance goals of the position
- Identify and help solve customer issues quickly and effectively
- A commitment to customer experience and providing the best support for first time and long-time campers
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to act independently be self-motivated and work within the context of a larger team-oriented environment
- Strong written skills that lend to clear and concise text-based communication
- PC keyboarding and internet experience needed. Typing speed > 50 WPM
- Ability and desire to learn about the RV & Outdoor industries.
- Past professional experience and accomplished employment history
- Ability to effectively communicate via Zoom Microsoft Teams email live chat etc.
- Adaptable to constantly changing environments
- High school diploma or equivalent and/or 2 + years of customer service and/or 1-2 years related experience.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical dental vision PTO 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race color sex sexual orientation gender identity religion national origin age (40 and over) disability veteran or uniformed service-member status genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal state or local laws.