Job Responsibilities : Senior Engineer/Technical Advisor – Desi
Salary : $108000 per year
Company : Lionbridge Technologies
Location : Remote US
This job is for a Senior or Technical Advisor level Mechanical Engineer for internal combustion engines. The work involves working with Mechanical Development Engineers System and Machine Engineers.
What You Will Do:
- Perform experimental durability measurements and testing on mechanical systems and components. Testing includes:
- Fatigue (Traditional MTS load frame as block and head pressurization)
- Strain measurements and data analysis
- Experimental Vibration analysis
- Bolted joint measurements and analysis
- General Durability tests
- The engineer will be responsible all elements of the test process (Determine requirements develop appropriate test plans oversee test execution analyze data present conclusions and recommendations.
- Test location is based at Cummins Technical Center.
To be successful you will have :
- Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in new diesel application engineering and experience with overall system optimization desirable.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment and to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints while maintaining attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal written and organizational skills.
In Return What You Can Expect:
- You will work for one the world’s top Localization and Globalization companies and a Forbes America’s Best Large Employer World’s #1 Remote/Work-From-Home Employer and Best Employers for Women Company.
- You will work with a team as passionate as you are and that are always there to help.
- The opportunity to put your ideas and best practices into production while continually growing both your role your development and your career.