Job Responsibilities : SCA Data Entry Operator II
Salary : Up to $20.32 an hour
Company : Compassionate Comfort Care
Location : Remote US
As a Data Entry Operator II you will directly affect Veterans’ ability to access their hard-earned benefits by completing necessary tasks that digitize critical documents required for pension disability and other benefits approval and disbursement. There’s no job too small when it affects our nation’s veterans.
Starting wage of up to $20.32 per hour (hourly wage including fringe benefits).
Monday-Friday: 12pm-8:30pm/9am-5:30pm we also have flexible schedules
Saturdays: Scheduled based on production need.
Onsite Monday-Friday: 7:30am-11:30am until government clearance and access is obtained to work remotely.
First day/training would begin on Friday August 26th.
Purpose: The Data Entry Operator II operates a computer to transcribe data into a format suitable for computer processing. This position requires the application of experience and judgment in selecting procedures to be followed and searching for interpreting selecting or coding items to be entered from a variety of document sources.
- This is a work from home position. You can work from anywhere
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Logs into a computer and accesses work queues to review computer images of documents and code documents using an established list of codes.
- Verify if required whether previously extracted information is correct and make corrections to previously extracted information as needed.
- Adjust orientation or lighting of documents.
- Reference work instructions as needed.
- Required to attend mandatory meetings and trainings work scheduled overtime with minimal notice and perform other duties as assigned per business needs.
Qualification Requirements –
To perform the job successfully an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Able to read write and speak English.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
- Successfully pass and maintain acceptable background checks and security clearances.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Able to type 8000 keystrokes per hour.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities