Job Responsibilities: Work from Home CSR STARTING UP TO $13/HR
Salary : $11 an hour
Company : Call Experts
Location : Remote US
You can make up to $13/hr.
- $1/hr of the incentive is based on attendance. We are hiring individuals able to complete training and work remotely.
- Dispatching service techs to homes for emergency repairs.
- Guiding customers to the best service appointment that fits their needs.
- Reaching doctor’s for patients requiring medical attention.
- Assisting customers by placing orders for goods or services.
- Making reservations for restaurants and hotels.
- Connecting addicts with their crisis counselors.
- Call Experts makes real world change happen in real time.
Ready to make a lasting impact in your community? Click apply now!
Call Experts is conducting virtual interviews – Fast and Easy!
Equipment Requirements for Remote Work
- Windows 10 Computer (Not a Mac or Chromebook)
- Desktop or Full Size Laptop (monitor 15 inches or larger)
- Ethernet/LAN Connection to High Speed Internet (not Wi-Fi)
- Wired Headset
- A working mouse (not a laptop touchpad)
Here is how we help you prosper and the keys we believe are vital to success:
- Up to 3 weeks of paid, in-depth training with our dedicated staff.
- Offering a $300 SIGN ON BONUS to anyone hired.
- Bi-weekly pay via Direct Deposit.
- Continued coaching and up-training throughout your employment.
- Incentive pay to reward meeting and surpassing employee goals.
- Easy access to leadership for answers to any questions or concerns.
- No rotating shifts or shift bids.
- Opportunities for overtime.
- Promoting from within.
Key Responsibilities and Desired Qualities:
- Flexible availability with your scheduled hours will go a long way! Successful applicants MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS as part of the weekly schedule.
- Responsible for using training techniques to ensure callers believe they are talking to a representative of the company they dialed.
- Upholding client confidentiality at all times.
- Ensuring opinions, advice, and personal judgment about services or a client we serve have refrained from discussions with a caller.
- Handling workload efficiently with professionalism and accuracy are essential
- Follow through with promises made to a caller, ensuring your messages are accurate.
- Responsible for managing your time, remaining patient, being tactful, understanding procedures, and communicating clearly.
- Proactively share lessons, opportunities, and suggestions with leaders and managers to improve.
- Must display a genuinely friendly, engaging, and helpful personality, on and off the phone.