Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Support Associate Offsite (remote/part-time)
Salary : $18 per Hour
Company : Cass Information Systems Inc.
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Researches payment history to determine action necessary to resolve exception bills according to client procedures and Cass standards.
- Completes site file updates in the Tandem system according to procedures.
- Contacts utility vendors when appropriate to obtain needed information and negotiates acceptable payment arrangements.
- Acquires, investigates, and processes operations related inquiries from internal departments and communicates the results to the initiator, ensuring all necessary internal documentation has been completed.
- Communicates and works in a professional manner with all Cass staff and external sources to maintain required levels of production, quality, and high levels of client service and satisfaction.
- Documents errors in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepares or reviews all required departmental reports and maintains accurate production time sheets.
- Attends periodic in-house meetings and training sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
SKILLS/ABILITIES AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Well developed interpersonal skills that will maximize responsiveness and facilitate development of a solid working relationship with both utility vendors and internal staff.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent analytical, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 6 months telephone and billing experience in a general business environment.