Job Responsibilities : Lead Systems Analyst – Outbound Logistics (US Remote)
Salary : $95300 per year
Company : Lululemon
Location : Remote US
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga running training and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving growing connecting and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product emphasis on stores commitment to our people and the incredible connections we make in every community we’re in. As a company we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier thriving future. In particular that includes creating an equitable inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
about this team
This role will support the Outbound Logistics team to build and support the 2.0 version of luluRoute a homegrown application that acts as a parcel execution engine. This application integrates with our Warehouse Management System and Omni systems to retrieve shipping labels and tracking numbers from our carrier partners (e.g. FedEx USPS Canada Post) for outgoing packages to our stores and guests.
a day in the life
The Lead Systems Analyst leads plans and oversees execution of work for a scrum team of Systems Analysts QA Analysts and vendors. They serve as the primary point of contact for the related project teams internal and external cross functional teams Product Managers and Operations. Takes in requirements from the Product team and documents technical requirements ensure functionality is being built to resolve business needs and problems.
- Lead & organize functional work for a scrum team from intake to delivery
- Serve as primary functional contact for cross functional business & technology leadership stakeholders
- Has strong sense of ownership with the ability to drive clarity in complex and ambiguous scenarios
- Proficient with systems-thinking and able to articulate them to various groups across the organization
- Provides technical oversight and guides teams to resolve complex technical issues
- Supports one or more moderately to highly complex business processes
- Shares key knowledge in system features and technology standards
- Performs troubleshooting and investigates root cause of production issues
- Ensure technical solutions documents are comprehensive and complete
- Partners with Staff Engineer for all solutioning and long term delivery initiatives
- Leads communication for application/system deployment
- Works to ensure application availability
- Point of escalation for support issues from functional side
- Attend Post-Mortems and work on action items from deployment defects
- Use innovation and automation when possible to provide sustainable solutions
- Use out of the box thinking approach that alleviates all bottlenecks during development and production support
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent work experience
- Possess expert level understanding of software development practices and project life cycles
- Proven experience with large-scale systems/application implementation
- 7+ years as Systems or Business Analyst; 10+ years in IT; Experience in a distribution environment preferred
- Understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge
- Strong knowledge of the ITIL Framework (Incident Problem Change Release Management)
- Retail industry and parcel/carrier execution application experience preferred
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.