Job Responsibilities : Lead HR Specialist (Full Time Remote or Hybrid)
Salary : $98900 per year
Company : TARGET
Location : Remote US
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350000 team members worldwide Target is an iconic brand and one of America’s leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are and we invest in the places we collectively live work and play. We prioritize relationships fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities and succeed as one Target team. At our core our purpose is ingrained in who we are what we value and how we work. It’s how we care grow and win together.
Target Human Resources is well known for its signature ability to build the very best teams and we infuse our work with Target’s distinctive retail brand by continuously experimenting evolving and innovating. With the chance to positively impact nearly 350000 people worldwide in our stores distribution centers and headquarters you’ll be a strategic partner to both the leaders and the team members who elevate and nurture the Target guest experience. Our dynamic passionate and responsive team comprises specialized people-professionals from several diverse disciplines. We operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value respect reward and professional advancement.
As a Lead HR Specialist you will be a key strategic partner for leadership and a valuable resource for team members. Whether through onboarding performance management or giving leaders and team members the guidance that they need to be successful you will be a knowledgeable and committed resource. You’ll make a positive impact on how team members experience organizational change and you’ll use information and close partnership with leaders to build the teams that achieve their specific business goals.
Use your skills experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Lead HR Specialist you’ll take the lead as you…
- Act as first point of contact for the client group supported by partnering with Payroll Human Resources Operations Center (HROC) Benefits Talent Acquisition Planning & Delivery and ER.
- Act as the HR Transaction partner in Work Day for your business function which may include troubleshooting and transacting in support of daily processes.
- Provide support to HRBP/HRM teams including creating/editing PowerPoint presentations pulling and analyzing reporting and other duties as needed.
- Plan and execute HR cyclical processes which may include: Talent Planning Annual Performance Review Best Team Survey and Target Welcome.
- Organize and manage resources for the direct team which may include SharePoint Generic Inbox and Calendar
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Two to four-year degree or equivalent experience
- Displays strong prioritizing organization problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong guest service orientation and ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong in pulling reporting utilizing multiple systems with experience in analysis and insights
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Work Day Greenfield SharePoint Microsoft Office experience is preferred
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.