Job Responsibilities : Part-Time Receptionist
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : ASM Global
Location : Las Vegas, NV 89118
Educational requirements : High School
- Welcome on-site visitors announcing visitors to appropriate personnel. Assist visitors with logging into the visitor management system. Order and track parking passes for office visitors.
- Answer all incoming calls on the main multi-line system and direct to the appropriate contact voice mail box and/or handle as needed. Take messages and communicate to employees. Serve as back-up for other phone lines when office admin staff is on break.
- Receive sort and route incoming mail and faxes.
- Maintain office supplies for copy room kitchen area and other public use areas.
- Oversee facility maintenance and engineering requests for administrative office. This can include room temperature adjustments broken equipment and plumbing problems. Enter requests into online work order system and coordinate with appropriate party to resolve all requests.
- Call and arrange equipment maintenance with appropriate vendor(s).
- Responsible for maintaining clean common areas including kitchen and conference room and working with entire staff on maintaining respectable individual workspaces.
- Assist in event planning and implementation for customer service prospecting and staff events.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- A minimum education level of: High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read listen and communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system
- Organizational skills to gather categorize and maintain business documents relative to sales reports agreements budget etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work evenings and weekends and/or holidays & overtime as required
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word Excel PowerPoint and Outlook