Job Responsibilities : Biomedical Technician I
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : GE Healthcare
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : High School
- Evaluate customer biomedical equipment issues implement appropriate repairs and perform planned maintenance and safety/environmental inspections to support our customers’ ability to deliver healthcare.
- Adhere to company policies procedures and hospital protocols to ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are met; ensure documentation of all work performed is captured.
- Maintain strong relationships and frequent communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Maintain proper care of tools and test equipment to ensure calibration and ability to deliver timely and accurate repairs/maintenance to our customers.
- Identify and report all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization to ensure services are provided with the highest ethical standards.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering Biomedical Engineering Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of electronic digital circuitry and understanding of electronic and electro-mechanical devices.
- Experience interpreting schematic diagrams.