Job Responsibilities : Facility Operations Assistant 1 – Building Services – Ice Rink
Salary : $15.26 an hour
Company : SUNY Oswego
Location : Oswego, NY 13126 US
Educational requirements : Graduate
Description of Responsibilities:
- Record of dependability
- Physically able to perform the duties of the position
- Use of web and/or desktop-based Maintenance work order systems
- Ability to perform Equipment Maintenance (i.e. Zamboni & Edger Upkeep)
- Provide weekly event support for the Campus and specifically for Oswego State Hockey Games
Skills & Requirements
- Performs a variety of routine building maintenance tasks such as unclogging toilets and sinks and changing light bulbs and tubes.
- Provides visitors with information regarding tourist attractions office locations and the facility’s rules and regulations.
- Inspects checks and patrols areas to detect vandalism or non-adherence to safety procedures; reports defects possible hazards or potentially dangerous conditions in the building and adjacent areas.
- Operates self-propelled and motorized equipment such as lawnmowers pumps compressors vehicles small trucks light construction equipment electric pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Collects fees and tickets for parking and special events and prepares reports of revenue and tickets collected and issued.
- May travel to other offices within the State or facility to pick up or move equipment supplies or persons.
Click Here : Apply Now