Job Responsibilities : ADMINISTRATIVE/TECHNICAL SPECIALIST
Salary : $68,217 – $116,788 a year
Company : US Naval Sea Systems Command
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
- You will develop metrics for management personnel on progress of assigned contract services.
- You will perform field inspections and evaluate overall construction repair and service contract work.
- You will interface with government and contractor personnel to request services.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- This position may require travel from normal duty station to CONUS and OCONUS and may include remote or isolated sites. You must be able to travel on military and commercial aircraft for extended periods of time.
- You will be required to complete ethics orientation within three months of appointment and submit a Confidential Financial Disclosure Report OGE-450 within 30 days of appointment.
- You have a Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral degree; OR
- You have completed 3 full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree; OR
- You have a LL.M. if related; OR
- You have a combination of education and experience that equates to 1 year of specialized experience.
Click Here : Apply Now