Job Responsibilities : KFC Team Member
Salary : $12 Per Hour
Company : (part of YUM! Brands, Inc.)
Location : 591 Communipaw Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07304 US
Schedule your onsite interview RIGHT NOW: https://kbp.chattr.jobs/xTOqH8Z
Benefits: We offer amazing benefits to our employees such as the following:
- \tCompetitive hourly pay
- \tFlexible schedules – no early mornings and no super late nights
- \tFree shift meals and an employee discount at KFC
- \tEmployee Assistance Program
KBP Cares a 501c3 was formed in 2015 with a simple mission: provide hope support and relief for employees facing critical hardship. A financial grant from KBP Cares is available to any KBP employee regardless of whether they donate so long as they have been deemed to have endured a qualifying incident. In addition to KBP Cares KBP directly partners with local charities to enrich the communities where we operate and where our employees live and work through volunteerism bi-annual fundraising and much more in order to make a significant positive impact in our local communities.
As a franchisee of KFC KBP employees are also eligible to participate with the KFC Foundation programs. KFC Foundation is an independent non-profit organization which provides charitable support to KFC U.S. restaurant employees through education hardship assistance and personal finance programs.
- \tReach Program: Helps KFC restaurant employees pursue their dreams of going to college.
- \tRise Program: Supports KFC restaurant employees in earning their GED through a comprehensive online prep and testing program.
- \tKFC Family Fund: Provides financing aid to KFC restaurant employees during a hardship crise or natural disaster.
- \tMyChange: Equips KFC restaurant employees with a $5000 emergency fund a habit of saving and greater financial know-how.
- \tKentucky Fried Wishes: Gives KFC restaurant employees a once in a lifetime opportunity to nominate a team member for a life changing wish.
Working as a Team Member lets you develop your restaurant skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You’ll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts. The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- \tBe honest energetic and fun. And be able to get along and talk easily with people.
- \tYou’re never short of a smile and take real pride in your work.
- \tCope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- \tYou set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things fun for the team and the customers.
- \tYou want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business.
- \tWe hire 15 16 and 17year olds!
- \tLift carry stack push or pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds.
- \tStand and walk constantly for entire shifts.
- \tManeuver through compact spaces safely and operate restaurant equipment.
- \tAbility to effectively communicate and follow direction.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a KBP. KBP has been named one of the 10 Fastest-Growing Restaurant Chains and one of the Top 100 Fastest-Growing Businesses in North America! KBP operates a fast-paced environment where energy passion and quality are abundant. Currently KBP operates nearly 800 YUM! Brand’s restaurants across 28 states throughout the United States.
At KBP we are focused and deliberate about creating and sustaining an environment that values and balances our responsibility to and impact on our customers people and communities. The success KBP has had with growth through acquisition is directly correlated to diligent selection criteria prudent and responsible capital structure and industry leading operational talent. Ultimately giving our people significant opportunity to grow themselves personally professionally and financially.