Job Responsibilities : Data Entry Claims Intake Processor (Dental)
Salary : $45700 per year
Company : SKYGEN USA
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
What are important things that YOU need to know?
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Hours: 8am – 4:30pm CST.
- Position can be fully remote
- If selected for further consideration candidates will be required to complete an online alphanumeric data entry assessment. 8200 KSPH with a 98% Accuracy Rate is required for the position.
What will YOU be doing for us?
Accurately enter data from insurance claims and/or authorization requests submitted by health care providers.
What will YOU be working on every day?
- Enter data from insurance claims and/or authorization requests expediently and efficiently to meet client turnaround times.
- Navigate efficiently and effectively through the imaging software to retrieve claims and authorizations for data entry.
- Differentiate between different claim types and follow the appropriate data entry guidelines.
- Accurately identify specific document types that require special handling.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure that work is completed in accordance to designated turnaround times.
- Support additional workflows as needed due to internal or external requirements.
- Perform quality review of other team member’s claims/authorizations according to established data entry guidelines.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing additional responsibilities as needed.
- Alert management of potential issues upon identification of discrepancies.
- Provide recommendations on process improvements to increase efficiencies as appropriate.
What qualifications do YOU need to have to be GOOD candidate?
- Required Level of Education Licenses and/or Certificates
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Required Level of Experience
- 6 months or more years of experience in data entry or typing-focused role
- Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Strong data entry/typing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High degree of accuracy