Job Responsibilities : Customer Support Specialist
Salary : $13 an hour
Company : Vivint Smart Home
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
Our Support Specialists receive inbound calls from new customers and provides world-class customer service. Every customer call is handled with excitement and the intent to go above and beyond. To ensure the customer has a smooth, positive transition from the point of sale to installing their equipment.
Working in this fast-paced position will provide insight into the sales process. Vivint systems and provide valuable communication skills that will help you succeed in any work setting.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full-time employment
- $13.00/hr plus Weekly Performance Bonuses
- Paid training
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- 10 PTO days and paid holidays
- Career development and leadership opportunities
- Variety of schedules available, the department is open seven days a week, 6:00 am – 11:00 pm MDT
EXPECTATIONS FOR SUCCESS:
- Those who excel adapt to new situations, handle change and balance multiple demands.
- We win together! Support Specialists are committed to their performance. They demonstrate a competitive and collaborative attitude to meet the team and department goals.
- Our Support Specialists strive to develop a growth mindset. They are coachable and willing to learn and apply feedback to their professional and personal goals.
- Support Specialists take accountability and exhibit resilience to succeed on a competitive sales floor.
- High school degree or GED equivalent
- Ability to provide computer to work from home with that has a Windows Based operating system
- Ability to work designated shift full-time
- Proficient with essential computer functions and the ability to utilize software, databases, scripts, and other tools appropriately
- Ability to pass a background check and receive an Alarm License upon offer