Job Responsibilities : Health Science Specialist
Salary : $68,858 – $89,511 a year
Company : US Veterans Health Administration
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
- Assist in the development of clinical research standard operating procedures and policies including those ensuring the protection of human subjects.
- Knowledge on the instruments and techniques of clinical trials and/or epidemiologic studies.
- Identify test results and trends requiring further analysis.
- Prepare project and statistical reports for review process.
- Respond to general inquiries from program participants staff and other stakeholders.
- Organize and maintain all study documents for management data record keeping and/or compliance purposes.
- Gather statistical and narrative data on project status.
- Maintain all study and regulatory records.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen to apply for this job
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959
- You may be required to serve a probationary period
- Subject to background/security investigation
- Selected applicants will be required to complete an online onboarding process