Job Responsibilities : Patient Services Coordinator
Salary : $49000 Per Year
Company : BioScript Solutions
Location : Moncton, NB CA
Educational requirements : High School
At BioScript Solutions we’re committed to simplifying access to specialty care for people with chronic health conditions and rare diseases. From our home base in Atlantic Canada we’ve grown into a national network of 13 pharmacies 100+ Coverdale Clinics and comprehensive patient support programs (NavieGo) that serve thousands of people across the country. And together with our third-party logistics and A&D Wholesale operations we’re proud to be a Canadian leader in specialty health care.
Your future starts here
The Patient Services Coordinator will work under the guidance of the Enrollment or Communications Team Leads reporting directly to the CRC Operations Manager. We are committed to enrolling patients in identified programs while always providing optimal patient-first customer service. The Patient Services Coordinator will consistently communicate with patients clients and other stakeholders playing a critical role in patient and overall customer satisfaction.
How you will make an impact
- Act as a liaison for patients and healthcare providers as needed;
- Have an in-depth understanding of proper customer service practices and techniques;
- Efficiently answer and handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls and email messages;
- Efficiently respond to voicemails or make outbound calls and emails;
- Escalate calls to physicians’ manager clinic nurses and patient program coordinators as required;
- Respond to patients’ inquiries referral sources and administrative team inquiries;
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with health care partners;
- Obtain and enter accurate demographic and other patient information into computer systems;
- Ensure patient satisfaction and assist them with issues or concerns related to their treatment schedule;
- Record AE and PQC information for the Quality Service Team;
- Review appointment date time location and all other details with patients;
- Determine and transfer calls/emails to appropriate team members;
- Determine clinic and nurse availability using patient management system;
- Demonstrate complete discretion when discussing patient information; adhere to strict standards regarding patient confidentiality informed consent and disclosure as required provincially by HIPPA & BioScript/Coverdale Policy;
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in a constantly changing environment/field;
- Support document filing and submission of treatment reports to designated programs and prescribers; and
- Provide overview of programs and respond to program-related questions.
What you’ll bring to our team
- High school diploma required or three years of relevant employment experience;
- Ability to demonstrate good knowledge of computer software applications; Outlook Word Excel;
- Bilingual in French and English is considered an asset;
- Previous experience in customer service and/or related clinical environment; working knowledge of medical terminology is an asset;
- Typing and proofreading correspondence forms and other documents using computer software;
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to customers and team members;
- Ability to think critically multi-task and troubleshoot;
- Maintain composure in high pressure situations working well in high volume situations;
- Capable of following an issue through to conclusion;
- Strong active listening skills;
- Must be a creative and independent worker as well as comfortable working as part of a team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary; and
- Must demonstrate interest commitment and cultural competence in working with a diverse patient population.
With one tree planted for every new hire why not start your new job on a green foot and help us lower our carbon footprint.
Job Status: Full Time Permanent
Job Location: Moncton NB or Hillsborough NB
Application Deadline: July 8 2022
Our commitment to our team our patients and our community
BioScript Solutions supports public health guidelines and recommendations regarding COVID-19 vaccines. As such any offers of employment will be contingent on the candidate’s acceptance to comply with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies we offer a competitive total rewards package and paid time off to volunteer. From donation programs and local community engagement activities to national charitable and environmental initiatives our team’s passion for creating change extends from patient care to community care.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As a people-centric organization we’re committed to fostering a culture free of discrimination and providing a safe space for all team members to express their individuality. Through our commitment to diversity inclusion belonging and equity we strive to provide an accessible workplace where individuals feel valued respected and supported every day.
We encourage and accept all applications however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Accommodations can be made available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For inquiries please email the talent acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re looking for a collaborative and dynamic workplace where you can bring and be your best apply now and join our #BestTeam