Job Responsibilities : CIVILIAN PAY TECHNICIAN
Salary : $36,448 – $52,819 a year
Company : US Defense Finance and Accounting Service
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : High School
- Establish review and update pay leave and time and attendance records.
- Provide both internal and external customers advice and/or explanations of rules regulations and procedures relating to pay.
- Research and analyze complex pay transactions in an automated payroll system to determine the necessary corrective action.
- Ensure the privacy and accuracy of payroll information for civilian personnel.
- Input appropriate pay entitlement and benefit changes to master employee records.
- Must be a U.S Citizen or National
- Registered for Selective Service (males born after 12-31-1959)
- Suitable for federal employment
- This national security position which may require access to classified information requires a favorable suitability review and security clearance as a condition of employment. Failure to maintain security eligibility may result in termination
- If selected you will be required to provide information regarding your COVID-19 vaccination status for the purposes of determining appropriate workplace safety protocols related to masking physical distancing testing travel and quarantine.
- Please note this is NOT a 100% virtual/remote position where work may be performed from any location in the US. This position is eligible for local telework near the duty station of the position subject to management review and approval.
Click Here : Apply Now