Job Responsibilities : Digital Media Manager
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Remote COO
Location : Remote US
- Creating organizing and posting digital content.
- Communicating with clients to gather content ideas and information.
- Crafting compelling copy and sourcing content for social media posts.
- Using Canva for intermediate-level graphic design for use in social media.
- Using scheduling tools content calendars and email automation programs.
- Working within social media accounts to increase audience engagement.
- Designing writing and sending email campaigns.
- Ability to craft engaging content.
- Understanding of business marketing strategy and trends.
- Social media prowess on all major social media platforms.
- Proficient use or experience with CRM Systems and/or email marketing platforms (i.e. Mailchimp Constant Contact).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills to develop processes to organize projects meet deadlines and report status on each project.
- Capable of managing time effectively and efficiently with little to no oversight.
- Understanding of social media planning and strategy.
- Comfortable working in a remote environment. (We always have and always will be remote.)
- Available to work Monday – Friday during standard business hours.
- Able to work 20-25 hours per week with flexibility. (This is a permanent part-time W-2 position.)
- Able to pass background and reference checks.
- Living and able to work in the United States.