Job Responsibilities : FRONT DESK COORDINATOR
Salary : $40000 per year
Company : Dogtopia
Location : Long Island City, NY 11101 US
Bring your dog to work? That’s right! Dogtopia the industry leader in dog daycare boarding and spa services has an immediate opening for an energetic organized business-minded individual that will be the first point of contact as a Front Desk Coordinator. This person should love dogs – and upon successful completion of training you can even bring YOUR dog to work with you! What a bonus!
What we offer: Let’s look at what Dogtopia does for you!
- It’s always bring your dog to work day!
- Education in basic dog obedience and training
- Fun dynamic team culture with more than 60 locations
- Career progression based on performance
- Additional certification programs available
- Competitive wages with flexibility in scheduling
- Learn key skills related to customer service teamwork or even sales!
Now that we have the fun out of the way let’s get into what you can offer us.
- Consistent and timely attendance
- Ability to learn dog recognition
- Completion of all e-learning platforms
- NPS and phone scores
- Proper door control in all rooms
- Proper record keeping
- Participate and lead topics in team meetings
Day to Day Duties
- Data entry
- Creating pet parent charts
- Greeting EVERYONE that walks in or out of Dogtopia!
- Communicate to our clients how their dog enjoyed the day
- Understanding Dogtopia’s retail items
- Understanding our Dogtopia-isms
The rules by which we as Dogtopians live by are:
- We LOVE life unconditionally like a dog.
- We STAY loyal to our pack.
- We CHASE the absolute highest standards of safety.
- We PLAY to our fullest potential.
- We TREAT every day like It’s the Most Exciting Day Ever!
Clean and Safe Environment to ensure our furry friends are always in a safe and clean environment we take pride in working as a team to get all the nitty gritty complete
- Help team members keep playrooms clean of messes at all times
- Does walk through and risk awareness inside and outside playrooms
- Ensure playrooms are following proper policies and procedures
- Cleaning may include mopping sweeping trash and water refill
- Equipment check for proper operations
- Being proactive in making sure dogs are always in a CLEAN and SAFE environment is key!
Health and Grooming
- Spa services coordinator – ensure all spa services get done timely and are done to specifications
- Will learn how to identify dog breeds and behaviors
- Report dog scuffles right when they occur for safe wound cleaning if needed
- Work with team to assure our Quality of Care sets the standards for dog care
Customer Service & Presentation
- Ability to work cohesively with their team in a respectful and professional manner
- Excellent communicator and can speak consistently to out 3 Ss (Smile Story Satisfaction)
- Be knowledgeable on pricing and services
- Creative and enjoys doing projects for dog events and promotions
- Use social media to promote in-unit and out of unit events
- Strive for high customer review ratings by always smiling for the cameras and engaging in safe play!
- ENJOY your team! GROW your team! And PLAY to your fullest potential
As the Front Desk Coordinator you are responsible to work with all customers furry friends and team members to ensure Dogtopia sets the highest standards and satisfaction of safety and fun.
- Must love dogs
- Ability to spend majority of work time standing
- Ability to work flexible days and hours including holidays and weekends
- Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun fast paced environment
- Strong customer service skills along with customer tolerant
- Ability to make/take phone calls while still assisting lobby
- Must be comfortable with up-selling
- Detail oriented
- Quick thinker
- Emotionally intelligent
- Outgoing enthusiastic by nature
- Strong multitasker
- Excellent communicator