Job Responsibilities : Aviation Maintenance Logs and Records Clerk
Salary : $19 per hour
Company : BAE Systems
Location : Cherry Point, NC 28533
Educational requirements : High School
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate and/or distribute applicable maintenance forms in accordance with established procedures.
- Process screen and file completed maintenance documentation.
- Prepare typed and/or computer generated correspondence and reports.
- Assign job control numbers to scheduled and unscheduled maintenance forms.
- Maintain files of documents used and prepared.
- Compile detailed production sheets or work tickets for use by production workers as guides in assembly or manufacture of products.
- Prepare written work schedules based on established guidelines and priorities.
- Compile material inventory records and prepare requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies.
- Chart production using chart graph or pegboard based on statistics compiled for reference by production and management personnel.
- Sort and distribute work tickets or material to workers.
- Verify flight operation reports.
- Assist maintenance control supervisor with aircraft discrepancy book reviews.
- Prepare record verify and update aircraft records and reports.
- Monitor order verify and update technical directives (TDs).
- Initiate update and verify aircraft logbooks and aeronautical equipment service record (AESR) forms and records.
- Prepare and verify aircraft inventory records.
Required Education Experience & Skills
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Two years of recent aircraft records experience.
- Satisfactory completion of U.S. Armed Forces aviation clerical courses or other schools with equivalent curriculum or two years of specific aviation maintenance clerical experience required.
- Must be able to meet any government/company licensing/qualification requirements for the position.
- Knowledge of aircraft log books logs and records and production daily weekly and monthly reports.
- Work Location: Office spaces aircraft maintenance shops hangars and flight line.