Job Responsibilities : Temporary FT&PT
Salary : $15 – $18 an hour
Company : Vail Resorts
Location : Newbury, NH 03255 US
Educational requirements : High School
We can’t help but smile when someone says Sun Bowl. We can show you why. We came for the winter but stayed for the summer. We came for the summer but stayed for the winter. Some days we ski through lunch. Some days lunch lasts all day. We love rosy cheeks hot chocolate chili and beer. We laugh a little louder.We love to ski when the sun shines. We love to ski when it doesn’t. The last run of the year is as sweet as the first. We are Family. We are Fun. We are Sunapee. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15 2021 Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
NH League of Craftsmen’s Fair 8/6 – 8/14
This position is for the NH League of Craftsmen’s Fair a 10 day (8/6 – 814) fair held at Mount Sunapee resort. Staring wage is $15-$18. Must be at least 14 years of age to apply.
The F&B Support worker is an active contributor to the functionality of the food venues. We are looking for Cooks Cashiers Runners Bartenders and General Help.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Delivering exceptional service to our guests from the beginning of the service day until the end.
- Must be able to assist all guests in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining a high level of flow through check-out lines.
- Directly responsible for the stocking organization and cleanliness of their assigned cashier station scramble area and the surrounding areas. Brewing coffee for guest purchase stocking fountain soda machine with ice stocking the cocoa machine etc.
- Responsible for accuracy of point-of-sale. Also responsible for completing point-of-sale check-out and turn-in procedures and paperwork.
- Responsible for set-up operation and tear-down of outdoor concession stand and other mobile food operations.
- Responsible for cleanliness and upkeep of dining room area restrooms food court cash stations loading dock exterior patio and other restaurant areas as needed.
- Demonstrate the ability to work at a very quick pace in a fast-paced environment.
- Keep up to date with the cleaning logs as advised by FB Management.
- Stock and maintain all the janitorial storage supplies.
- Cleaning of public areas including restrooms
- High school diploma or equivalent – preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of prior food service experience – preferred.
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs – required.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours – required.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays – required.
- Must be able to speak and understand English – required
- Cash handling skills – preferred
- Have a friendly and courteous attitude toward guests
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic are a must
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging food gear mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance Dental Insurance and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex national origin sexual orientation gender identity disability protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 444228