Job Responsibilities : Administrative Assistant – Talent Experience Operations
Salary : $70.50 per hour
Company : Netflix
Location : Hybrid remote US
Los Angeles California
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 221 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series documentaries and feature films and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want anytime anywhere on any internet-connected screen. Members can play pause and resume watching all without commercials or commitments.
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support our executives on our Talent Experience Operations (TEO) team at Netflix in Los Angeles or Los Gatos. This role will be expected to work a hybrid schedule in office with the expectations of three days in the office and additional time as needed.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated proactive quick-thinking flexible able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities. They will need to have a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times as well as an interest and enjoyment in planning team activities and events. The ideal candidate anticipates the needs of the executives they support and team members to help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain calendars for 3 executives and alignment with their direct reports including scheduling meetings both internally and externally and booking various events
- Coordinate travel arrangements both domestically and internationally including passport renewals and processing visas
- Plan team and cross-functional offsites through coordination with hotels and vendors for lodging flights A/V transport agenda planning logistics and events
- Process expense reports
- Assist with onboarding new hire tasks for this team
- Display professionalism in communication with internal and external partners
- Ability to handle special projects and ad hoc requests as needed
- 5+ years as an Executive/Administrative Assistant
- Prior experience supporting multiple executives is preferred
- Event organization experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Google Required: Gmail GCalendar Google Docs Google Groups MS Word/Excel
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting