Job Responsibilities: Global Market Operations SSAS Retained Operations
Salary: Not Disclosed
Company : Barclays
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
What will you be doing?
• Supporting the Functional Leads with the day to day management of the Vendor & key stakeholders
- Managing business engagement relationships (Trading, Sales, Business Management, OCS etc.)
- Proactively supporting delivery of the enhancements to the Securities Settlements/Asset servicing operating model and infrastructure, in partnership with our key stakeholders
- Delivering solutions that improve the overall service being provided by Securities Settlements and Asset Servicing
- Facilitating the management of the performance of the Utility partner
- Measuring and reporting on utility performance, managing retained key high risk processes and the provision of a platinum level of service to Prime Brokerage clients.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Knowledge of securities markets including their rules and nuances
- Knowledge of Asset Servicing flows
- Experience of working with a third party vendor.
Click Here : Apply Here