Job Responsibilities : Wholesale/B2B Sales Manager for an E-Commerce
Salary : From $18 an hour
Company : Swanwick
Location : Temporarily remote CA
Position Description: Wholesale (B2B) Sales Manager
About Swanwick Sleep
We’re the people who want to help you get the best night’s sleep you’ve ever had.
Australian brothers James and Tristan Swanwick co-founded Swanwick after a lengthy battle with sleepless nights. They tried everything from herbal remedies sleeping tablets changed their diets and overhauled their lifestyles before coming across research on blue light.
They designed prototype orange lens glasses and put them through an extensive testing process. The results exceeded expectations- they went from relentless tossing and turning to having the best night sleep they’d had in months.
They created Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses to help people across the world improve their sleep quality and live more fulfilling lives.
About the Role
This position is hourly plus commission. Part-time to start opportunity to grow to full-time as accounts demand.
As the Wholesale Manager at Swanwick you will build business-to-business wholesale partnerships and grow revenue through sales in a fast-paced high-impact environment. Our primary market is the United States followed by Canada and the UK. In depth knowledge of these countries’ retail sectors is mandatory. You will create the sales strategy and will focus on identifying new clients specifically in premium markets such as Nordstrom Best Buy and Bloomingdales. You will also actively nurture existing relationships. Your mission is to market Swanwick’s products meet customer needs and fuel growth for the company.
A Typical Week:
- Have a deep understanding of Swanwick’s products — what are the benefits of Swannies; our quality; our brand integrity; what is currently in stock; what is coming next; etc
- Manage the sales cycles – networking lead generation negotiating and a proven record of closing the deal
- Maintain a CRM (experience in either ActiveCampaign or Hubspot preferred)
- Prospect pitch and attract new wholesale business and clients. Draft and AB test drip campaign sequences. (experience in Klenty or other email automation softwares an asset)
- Maintain relationships with clients and contacts — this includes following up with leads and offering post sale support
- Build and scale key strategic accounts focusing on driving organic growth through repeatable multi-platform programs
- Stay ahead of the curve on marketplace & platform trends relating to their clients’ industries
- Analyze and interpret data and insights to enhance sales optimization performance and re-engagement opportunities
- Understand trends competitors and the overall market in which Swanwick operates.
- Engage in a timely and courteous manner to all you communicate with.
- General sales support and administration.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of successful selling in the B2B marketplace
- 3+ years of successful ownership of a CRM software
- Proven ability to both open doors close deals and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Experience partnering with major clients such as Nordstrom Target Indigo Sportchek that have very specific requirements for software integrations shipments contract terms etc.
- Successful track record of achieving sales goals identifying top accounts and developing new business
- Excellent relationship management skills; with the ability to build credibility with clients
- Strong problem solver collaborator and ability to take ownership
- Polished presentation communication and analytical skills.
- Results-driven energetic creative and hardworking with a commitment to the highest quality of care and service
- Must be flexible and work with a high sense of urgency in a fast-paced start-up environment.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- A remote-friendly environment with flexible hours
- Great company discounts
We Welcome Everyone to Apply
At Swanwick we celebrate everyone and their individual identities. Diversity equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are. Our commitment to these values is unwavering – across all of our work around the world. Our goal is for everyone working at Swanwick to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value respect and understanding.
- Submit a resume with relevant B2B sales experience
- Submit a screenshot of a CRM account that you are or have managed- you can blackout any other clients’ identifying information
- Submit a pitch email that you have drafted that you are proud of- you can blackout any other clients’ identifying information
INTERVIEWS ARE HAPPENING NOW AND POSITION WILL BE OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Job Types: Full-time Part-time
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Commission pay
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
100% Remote Work
- How would you find the contact information for a buyer at Nordstrom department store?
- CRM software: 1 year (required)
- Wholesale/B2B Sales with an E-Commerce: 2 years (required)
- English (required)