Job Responsibilities : Design Consultant – Data & Security
Salary : 6000 per month
Company : Al-Futtaim
Location : Dubai UAE
Established in the 1930s as a trading business Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive financial services real estate retail and healthcare; employing more than 35000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East Asia and Africa Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect excellence collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
Identify and clarify customers’ current and future business initiatives and needs and respective technical requirements.Collect information from customer about their existing IT and telecommunications infrastructure and conducts analyses.Communicate with respective Sales to understand customer’s history competitive environment planned strategy tactics and other sales activities.Provides technical proposals for bids and solution selling. Research software and hardware products or services and finds best solutions and prices to meet business requirements. Subsequently present and translate the design to customers to ensure the solution will meet the customers’ requirements. Develop training and Conducts training sessions to sales on Services and products.
What you will do
- Take lead on field service practice & support the sales team to provide comprehensive solutions and in support of Pre-sales activities that will help them achieving order booking target
- Through efficient design and engineering support the sales team to have better intake and improve conversion rate lead qualification
- Provide solution functional expertise to ensure proper solution design.
- Design configure and present demos based on prospects’ functional business needs.
- Provide support and assistance to the department in any administrative and coordination tasks as and when required.
- Make suggestions and proposals for improving the presentation for client and make suggestions on how service levels can be increased for the betterment of our customers.
- Share the pipeline report with a line manager
- Guide the sales team and other teams on the technological advancement. Conduct quarterly training for Sales team on technology enhancement.
Required Skills to be successful
- Work within an engagement team and be responsible for identifying business requirements requirements management functional design prototyping process design (including scenario design flow mapping) testing training defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- Understanding of solutions from competition and designing competitive proposals.
- Understanding clients’ needs engineering business processes and articulating solutions.
- Software Defined Networks: Knowledge of solutions from Cisco is mandatory. Understanding of solution from other manufacturers are recommended.
- Wired & Wireless and Cloud-based Networks solutions: Cisco Aruba Dell Alcatel Ruckus.
- Security Solutions: Should be well-versed with security solutions Cyber security SD-WAN and Security Management.
What equips you for the role
- Bachelors / Engineering degree in IT/ CS / Electronics / Telecom or related disciplines preferably with MS
- Minimum 5+ years’ Experience as Solution Architect for On-Prem or Cloud Solution and enterprise services.
About Al-Futtaim Engineering & Technologies
Al-Futtaim Engineering & Technologies offers customers complete engineering and systems integration solutions.
The Engineering arm operates in the UAE Qatar Saudi Arabia and Egypt providing a wide variety of products and services from air conditioning scaffolding and access solutions elevators and escalators control and life safety facilities management building products MEP Energy Management Technology Infrastructure and Digital Transformation.
The Technologies division provides complete business solutions to large medium and small customers that include contact centre solutions business applications business intelligence data management advanced analytics amongst others. The IT infrastructure portfolio comprises IP telephony ELV systems networking solutions professional audio-visual solutions and managed services.
These solutions are further complemented by services that include project management installation testing commissioning and after-sales maintenance contracts.