Job Responsibilities : Customer Care Supervisor
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : JCPenney
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Customer Care Supervisor
The Customer Care Supervisor will support and assist their assigned customer care team to manage inquiries concerning merchandise system support or sales orders and problems via telephone.â€¯â€¯ Handles escalated calls from customers as well as provides in-call assistance needed from associates in the center.â€¯ Takes sales orders and suggests additional products and/or services.
- Supervise coach and engage in-person and remote Customer Care Center (CCC) associates to continuously provide exceptional customer service to meet or exceed company survey goals and service metrics
- Coordinate and administer programs designed to develop associates’ skills and abilities to create a Customer FIRST environment
- Support the implementation of new procedures and/or operational changes to support the CCC vision and strategy
- Track review & respond to customer complaints and escalated issues in a professional and engaging manner that drives Customer retention and loyalty
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Experience responding to and providing written customer feedback & edit orders
- 2-3 years supervisory experience (retail industry and/or call center experience preferred)
- Excellent leadership written & communication skills and teamwork required
- High school graduate or equivalent business experience. College degree preferred
What you get:
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision term life insurance paid vacation/holidays 401(k) Savings Plan with company match and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse working American families. With inclusivity at its core the Company’s product assortment meets customers’ everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion apparel home beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon portrait and optical. The Company and its 50000 associates worldwide serve customers where when and how they want to shop – from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022 JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney’s Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook Instagram Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.