Job Responsibilities : IT Apps & Ops Support Specialist I / IT Apps & Ops Support Specialist II
Salary : $54,100 – $88,100 a year
Company : Liberty Mutual Insurance
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
- Under close supervision, develops, executes and maintains processes and automated solutions to ensure operational effectiveness and continual improvement.
- Analyzes low to moderate complexity technical and business problems using general knowledge of industry, business operations, business products, business process, data, architecture, vendor integration, and application connectivity.
- Responsibility for a variety of operational activities that may include vendor support, reporting, tool administration, systems access, financial processes, regulatory, compliance and attestation activities, monthly releases including readiness, and communications.
- Responds to incident tickets and requests from internal and external users and stakeholders of low to medium complexity using basic knowledge of assigned applications and triages to the appropriate resource / organization as needed.
- Supports internal and external application users, integration partners, vendors and regulatory bureaus, inclusive of requests and incidents of low to moderate complexity activities.
- Creates, updates, and maintains scripts associated with common issues and includes applicable work arounds and provides information on customer impacts.
- Provides support for degradation or outages detected. Coordinates with more senior team members based on impact, developers and vendors IT to determine the root cause and user impacts. Required to be “on call” on a rotational basis.
- Learns new functionality being implemented for monthly releases in order to support user questions and issues.
- Communicates with customers if there are issues during the monthly release develop and provides resolution status updates.
- Assists with Error Report monitoring and may work simple errors identified in the report.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement and join working teams to improve processes.
- Related general business operations and/or systems knowledge.