Job Responsibilities : Integrations Support Engineer (US/Europe, Remote)
Salary : $97900 per year
Company : INTEL 471
Location : Remote US
Intel 471 empowers enterprises government agencies and other organizations to win the cybersecurity war using near-real-time insights into the latest malicious actors relationships threat patterns and imminent attacks relevant to their businesses. Founded in 2014 Intel 471 provides comprehensive intelligence and monitoring on threat actors. The company’s centralized TITAN platform enables intelligence and security professionals to access structured information dashboards timely alerts and intelligence reporting via web portal or API integration.
Our pedigree is unmatched and we count upon a team with experience operating in the intelligence services military law enforcement and private threat intelligence companies in nearly every continent on earth.
Intel 471 is looking for an Integrations Support Engineer to join our world-class team. The role is offered on a remote basis for applicants based in the East Coast US UK or Europe. The position will help to drive the development of cutting-edge integrations to our cybercrime intelligence for numerous security and intelligence platforms. Working within our Integrations team you will help our clients to gain full value of Intel 471’s Cybercrime Intelligence directly in the platform(s) that they are using. Ideal candidates will have previous experience of developing and supporting data integration systems in addition to working in the security or intelligence industry.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Production of Python scripts to assist clients and partners with their interactions with our API
- Build and support of internal lab and test environments in support of our Integrations efforts
- Perform initial testing and evaluation of new integrations
- Development of proof of concept scripts to demonstrate the art of the possible
- Working with our Customer Success team on the production and maintenance of videos and documentation to demonstrate the configuration and capabilities of our suite of integrations
Education Experience & Qualifications:
- Good working knowledge of Python
- Familiar with working in a Linux environment
- Familiar with RESTful APIs
- Be confident and able to fully converse in English for day to day communication
- Able to think outside the box and open to learning and acquiring new skills
- You should have a strong ownership passion and love for solving problems
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Some Cybercrime or Cyber Threat Intelligence domain knowledge
- An awareness of concepts such as SIEM SOAR and TIP applications
- Previous experience of developing data integration systems
- Competitive compensation
- Remote-friendly culture
- Wellness programs
- A variety of professional development opportunities
- Inclusive culture focused on people customers and innovation
The Intel 471 team is constantly growing and is always on the lookout for talented professionals who seek to operate on the forefront of the fight against threat actors impacting our customers and partners. Our culture of humility and quiet professionalism is a core attribute of Intel 471 and everyone within it. Our culture is collaborative supportive and fast-paced. We’re a mission-driven company. We’re looking for talented ‘can-do’ minded people with a passion for always doing the right thing.
We believe in supporting a progressive culture that allows all our people to be themselves enjoy exciting opportunities and grow with us. That’s why our culture is founded on our core values of openness inclusion integrity and client focus which set the tone for how we work together and treat each other in order to empower us all – and foster a unique team spirit.