Job Responsibilities : Inside Sales Representative – Vosaic – NBS
Salary : $42,000 – $45,000 a year
Company : Nelnet
Location : Remote US
Vosaic is a leading provider of video analysis and analytics software for primary secondary and higher education healthcare simulation research and professional development. Vosaic is based out of Hudl building in the Haymarket in Lincoln Nebraska.
If you’re passionate about human behavior and performance there isn’t a better job for you on the planet.
We believe culture matters more than anything else. We have an amazing product that is changing lives. We need you to help us spread the word and expend our reach. We are as passionate about being world-class as the users we serve.
The Sales Representative’s primary focus is to acquire new customers through all marketing channels including marketing website social media networking consultative sales and relationship building approach. In addition they will expand relationships with existing customers using excellent service. If closing a deal would require in-person meeting this position will require some travel within United States. Additional travel travel may be needed to attend conferences trade shows and customer training. Majority time will not be spent traveling and will consist of communication that will occur via phone e-mail internet-based seminars/meetings etc
1. Sell to inbound leads
3. Cold call and generate qualified sales leads across Vosaic markets.
4. Share information gathered from current and prospect customers as to needs issues and ideas to improve current products/services or to assist in potentially developing new products/services.
5. Forecast and prepare sales plans to achieve sales goals.
6. Collaborate with Product and Marketing on new business initiatives.
7. Create proposals for targeted prospects or existing customers.
8. Provide expertise and advice to potential prospects and current customers regarding product and service offerings.
9. Track and manage inside sales activities using Salesforce sales tracking system.
- Experienced. You have a successful sales background or incredible drive to be on top of your game.
- Motivated. You take initiative to drive your own success. You approach each day with high energy and push yourself to learn execute and bet on your own abilities.
- Fearless. You’re not afraid to call or travel and meet face-to-face with decision makers to close a sale.
- Passionate about work and technology. You strongly believe in the work you do and can’t wait to introduce the latest in video software technology to prospects and existing users.
- Eager. You want to work directly with our users after the sale to help them achieve their goals.
- Knowledgeable. You understand or are willing to learn the ins and outs of how video can be used to provide insights and feedback to our users and how that can lead to improvement and professional development. Bonus if you have experience in working with K-12 or Higher Education institutions
1. Can close a sale – face-to-face or over the phone
2. Excel under pressure and are willing to bet on your own abilities
3. Can’t stop telling people about something you believe in.
4. Can write effective long or short form emails sales letters or blog posts.
5. Passion for technology.
1) Experience with video and multimedia platforms
2) Experience using Salesforce
3) Experience selling to primary secondary higher education or healthcare institutions.
4-year degree or equivalent experience
1. 1 – 5 years of business-to-business sales experience and a proven track record of exceeding goals.
Colorado candidates pay range for this role: $42000-$45000 plus commission