Job Responsibilities : Inside Sales Representative
Salary : $70500 per year
Company : IQVIA
Location : Remote US
Under guidance performs inside sales (whether inbound or outbound) activities. Sells IQVIA products/services to customers via telephone or electronic inquiries. Is not customarily and regularly engaged away from IQVIA for the purpose of making sales or obtaining orders.
- Initiates and answers inbound and/or outbound sales calls or electronic inquiries directly from/to prospective and/or existing customers.
- May also be involved in order fulfillment post-sales or administrative related activities.
- Responsible and accountable for the achievement of sales versus assigned quota.
- Has general awareness of business products/services and the market.
- Has very limited authority/opportunity to set and negotiate product/service terms.
- Relies on manager to provide planning and manage resources.
- Resolves routine issues.
- Works on problems of limited scope.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Builds strong relationships with all external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree Req
- One (1) year’s relevant sales/service or marketing experience Req
- Developing knowledge of IQVIA offerings and the pharmaceutical industry.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status