Job Responsibilities : Equipment Specialist (Aircraft)
Salary : $95,031 – $123,538 a year
Company : US Department of State – Agency Wide
Location : Remote US
- Develops coordinates organizes implements & oversees a comprehensive aircraft and support maintenance and production control program for INL/A by providing guidance to contractor aircraft maintenance & production control personnel in US & OCONUS.
- Review develop and recommend training initiatives to support the aircraft maintenance and production control program.
- Analyze data relating to maintenance and production control as well as and keeping abreast of current maintenance and production control procedures techniques and policy in support of the counter-narcotics mission of INL/A.
- Performs contract oversight of contractor aircraft maintenance and production control ensuring conformance to standards of INL/A’s maintenance and production control program.
- Interprets current directives maintenance policies and procedures and Federal Aviation Regulation guidance to assure current standard operation procedures meet the appropriate standards.
- Incumbent will be subject to random drug testing.
- Verification of employment eligibility in the United States is required.
- One year probationary period unless excepted by regulation.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
- Statement of Employment & Financial Interest required prior to appointment.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.