Job Responsibilities : I&I – Patient Access Coordinator – Southwest
Salary : $47000 per year
Company : Pfizer
Location : Remote US
- Be the primary point-of-contact for patients who “opt-in” for PAC support and their caregivers regarding the status of their reimbursement and access support.
- Answer questions from patients and their caregivers relating to access and coverage
- Maintain a clear understanding of the access journey process and requirements at each stage of the patient’s journey, and the role played by patients/caregivers in the access journey process.
- Compliantly communicate the access landscape and options to patients/caregivers.
- Work cross functionally with Field Reimbursement Managers and case coordinators to provide more efficient access for patients
- All activity will be performed consistently with Pfizer’s mission, values, and policies and under the direction of their immediate supervisor, the Regional Director for PACs.
- This person must exhibit strong communication and relationship skills to be effective with a host of diverse customers.
- They must conduct themselves with the utmost discretion and confidentiality.
- Must adhere to strict company compliance guidelines and procedures.
- Collaborate successfully with a diverse range of customers, clients, and relevant stakeholders.
- Effectively and compliantly communicate with stakeholders to adopt ideas, actions, or positions through logical and engaging messages without direct authority.
- Effectively link customer insights to the offerings and resources to address patient access barriers.
- Build trust through follow up and knowledge of the access journey.
- Demonstrate excellence in responsible business communication both written and spoken.
- B.S. or B.A. Degree is required
- Minimum 7-10 years pharmaceutical industry experience typically within the fields of access and reimbursement and/or customer facing roles in pharmaceuticals
- Strong understanding of Reimbursement, Government Payment Systems, Provider/Carrier Networks, Co-Pay Assistance Programs, and knowledge of the Specialty Medication area.
- Experience demonstrating exceptional communication skills, listening skills, and presentation skills. This individual must also have demonstrated successful communication with multiple stakeholders including patients.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly regulated environment and adhere to strict company compliance guidelines and procedures. Proven track record of collaborating broadly with a diverse range of customers, clients, and stakeholders. Training in and experience in responsible business communication both written and spoken.
- Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional relationship building skills, especially with elderly age groups
- Deliver meaningful & concise presentations
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Outstanding collaboration and networking abilities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Understanding of Specialty Pharmaceuticals and Patient Journeys
- Adherence to Regulatory and Compliance Standards
- Ability to travel – Approximately 10% to 20%
Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: August 12th, 2022
- Additional Locations: Arizona, California, Hawaii, New Mexico
- Additional Location Information: Remote – selected candidate must reside within the identified geography
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Sales Operations & Admin