Job Responsibilities : Recruitment Specialist – (RPO) Remote
Salary : $48200 per year
Company : IBM
Location : Remote US
n an era where progress is driven by people and experiences and where finding and developing the right talent is key HR has become the main engine of business growth. IBM Talent & Transformation is helping businesses worldwide to reconfigure their HR functions such as talent acquisition and talent development to deliver the talent essential to their growth.
The Talent Acquisition Optimization (TAO) group is part of IBM Talent & Transformation. We are a globally recognized partner in recruitment talent acquisition consulting and employment branding solutions that transform the way businesses acquire talent in a highly competitive marketplace. For more than 30 years we have leveraged our considerable expertise in global talent acquisition and business process improvement to redesign how skills are identified and recruited for our clients and deliver exceptional talent acquisition experiences
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for candidate generation primarily through direct sourcing and research to attract both passive and active candidates. The Recruiter may manage an individual requisition load working directly with the Hiring Manager from discovery intake to offer negotiation or form part of a sourcing team supplying qualified candidates for requisitions managed by the IBM Talent Acquisition Partners. The Recruiter will help define develop plan and implement recruiting strategies utilizing their market knowledge. They will act as the first point of contact for candidates and will be able to sell the client’s EVP and talk knowledgeably about the company industry and role opportunity.
- Participates in the role discovery meeting with Hiring Manager and agrees delivery expectations timelines and sourcing strategies
- Consults with the Hiring Manager on the role requirements and sector/market talent supply considerations which may impact delivery
- Develops comprehensive innovative sourcing strategies including passive candidate outreach channels recruitment marketing plans and talent pool mining.
- Drives innovative programs events campaigns and networking channels to build referrals and candidate pipeline
- Conducts or orchestrates projects as required including; email marketing competitor organizational chart mapping mapping target companies and professional and alumni associations social media cold calling and social activities
- Use screening and selection criteria to identify qualified candidates and determine the relevant strength of the candidates in the pool
- Acts as a brand ambassador to engage passive candidates and develop and retain their interest in the client’s company
- Sources screens and submits candidate short-lists to the Hiring Manager or TABPs
- Keeps systems accurately updated as required.
- Prioritises workload based on sourcing effort required in order to meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals and revenue targets as set by management team
- Contributes through excellent delivery to high client satisfaction levels with the service to promote positive NPS scores references and case studies from the account
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years of recruitment experience with sourcing expertise in either an in-house RPO or agency role.
- Good working proficiency in computer skills and MS Office.
- Fluency in English
- 10% Travel Annually
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience with direct sourcing methodologies and channels
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries we offer strategy experience technology and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so then it’s time to join us express your individuality unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer and potential ones like yourself has a voice carves their own path and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients of society and IBM itself to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence reason and science we can improve business society and the human condition bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911 we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM offers a competitive benefits program which may include medical dental vision paid holidays paid sick time paid vacation Employee Assistance Program (EAP) life insurance IBM 401(k) Program and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion gender gender identity or expression sexual orientation national origin genetics pregnancy disability age veteran status or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.