Job Responsibilities : OB CM Support Assistant
Salary : $49000 per year
Company : Humana
Location : Remote US
The Care Management Support Assistant 2 contributes to administration of care management. Provides non-clinical support to the assessment and evaluation of members’ needs and requirements to achieve and/or maintain optimal wellness state by guiding members/families toward and facilitate interaction with resources appropriate for the care and wellbeing of members. The Care Management Support Assistant 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
- Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards but has some latitude over prioritization/timing and works under minimal direction.
- Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- Must be able to travel to the local Market Office quarterly (see additional Information below)
- 1-3 years of customer service experience including 1 year experience working in an OB office OR Mother & Baby Postpartum OR Pregnancy/Post Delivery Health OR relevant High volume outbound call experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word Excel and Outlook
- Experience working with Electronic Medical Record
- Administration support experience in a healthcare industry
- Familiarity with care and well-being resources
- Community Resources experience/knowledge
- Schedule: Monday to Friday from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm EST. No overtime. No weekends
- Training Timeline: 8-12 weeks virtual remote at home Monday through Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Eastern
- Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination including COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field.
- Must have a separate room with a locked door that can be used as a home office to ensure you and your members have absolute and continuous privacy while you work.
- Must have the ability to provide a high-speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25×10 (25mbs download x 10mbs upload) is required.
- Associate’s Degree
- Microsoft Access proficiency
- Spanish or Creole Language Proficiency Testing (English and Spanish/Creole): In order to work in this job you will need to take and pass assessments in English and Spanish. Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than Spanish and/or English must take a language proficiency assessment provided by an outside vendor to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government)