Job Responsibilities : People Operations Associate
Salary : $30,603 – $104,406 a year
Company : PeopleOps Jobs
Location : Remote US
- Provide critical HR support for our team of Mavens as we scale: serve as the point of contact for employee questions around benefits policies programs and more.
- Support the new hire onboarding process. Facilitate new hire communications background checks and I-9 verifications while continually looking for opportunities to streamline and automate.
- Act as the point person for the employee leave of absence paperwork process ensuring that our leave programs are easy to navigate compliant and thoughtful.
- Maintain Maven’s internal Intranet and strive to make information easy to access and engaging for our team.
- Maintain accurate data in our HRIS (ADP). Process benefits enrollments administer time off plans process employee changes and create ad hoc reports.
- Provide support on recurring People processes like audits and annual filings Open Enrollment and compensation cycles.
- Collaborate with partners in Finance Recruiting and IT to ensure our data is accurate and our processes are efficient and clear.
- Strong attention to detail – you’ll be making sure everything runs smoothly while also identifying where we can improve
- Customer-centric – you’re eager to create an outstanding employee experience through the work that you do.
- Excitement for healthcare tech or the startup space – you’ll learn a lot and will obtain the tools to foster your professional growth
- Proficiency in Google Suite and an understanding of basic Excel/Sheets formulas and functions
- Free One Medical membership and access to Spring Health
- Work from anywhere IN THE WORLD summer! You choose where you want to work from all summer and go.
- 401(k) match
- Unlimited paid time off
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Weekly stipend for a *free* lunch
- One-time stipend to enhance your work from home experience (We will be working remotely until sometime next year!)
- A variety of virtual team events such as musical performances game nights & happy hours