Job Responsibilities : Human Resources Senior Generalist, Customer Care – Hybrid
Salary : $15 Per Hour
Company : JCPenney
Location : Remote US
Human Resources Senior Generalist Customer Care
The Human Resources Senior Generalist Customer Care will support and assist the Human Resource Manager with day-to-day responsibilities supporting the business and our associates by maintaining and enhancing the organization’s human resources by planning implementing and maintaining employee information as well as and supporting the development of human resources programs practices and training.
- HR Generalist Responsibilities within the Customer Care Contact Call Center for a largely remote workforce across the US and Bangalore.
- Assumes a key role in hiring efforts in partnership with recruitment resources sources interviews internal and external candidates hiring onboarding training advises leadership and associates on career pathing talent planning retention and engagement efforts etc.
- Conducts associate relation investigations efficiently and effectively providing trusted guidance to leadership and associates recommending actions and remediation.
- Assists with HR program rollouts increasing communication recognition and engagement efforts and tying back to our Associate Value Proposition. Helps develop solutions to streamline and automate processes as needed; seeks advice and makes recommendations for improvement to ensure operational effectiveness.
- Provides HR support to business partners and associates by addressing and defining problems as well as driving resolution through partnerships. Ability to lead process improvement in your area of responsibly including applying change management experience to facilitate movement to new levels of quality.
- Provides support on key processes such as Talent Review Leadership Development & Training Organizational Development Change Management Succession Planning and Associate Engagement
- Conducts exit interviews exempt and analysis of feedback from exit interview to determine trends
- Creates presentations manages spreadsheets and assists with organizational charts/data
- Generates and analyzes HR reporting data such as turnover compensation headcount etc
- Partners with other technical data management groups cordially and efficiently such as Payroll Compensation and Information Technology groups.
- Responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of people data within an HRIS system. This includes day-to-day support of position management including table updates data management documentation Responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of people data within an HRIS system. This includes day-to-day support of position management including table updates data management documentation and clear communication to HR Business Partners.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- 5+ years of Human Resource Generalist experience preferably with Call Center or Retail
- General knowledge of HR best practices policies procedures and labor law compliance and business accumen
- Organized Accurate Process Oriented Approchable Resilient Problem identification and problem solving skills multi-tasked – ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results against clearly defined deadlines is required Passionate about a fast-paced service and customer driven culture Integrity Sound Judgment strong and professional Written and Verbal Communication Skills Change Management Maintains strict HR standards of confidentiality and adhere to high ethical standards
- Prioritizes Customers Takes Accountability Thinks Critically Drives Results Embrases a Growth Mindset Demonstrates Leadership
- Microsoft Office Advanced Excel PeopleSoft Timekeeping systems
- Bachelors of Science – Business Management Human Resources preferred
Position is Hybrid in Columbus OH.
What you get:
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision term life insurance paid vacation/holidays 401(k) Savings Plan with company match and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse working American families. With inclusivity at its core the Company’s product assortment meets customers’ everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion apparel home beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon portrait and optical. The Company and its 50000 associates worldwide serve customers where when and how they want to shop – from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022 JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney’s Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook Instagram Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.