Job Responsibilities : Human Resources Coordinator
Salary : n
Company : Catalyst
Location : New York, NY US
Catalyst is a global nonprofit supported by many of the world’s most powerful CEOs and leading companies to help build workplaces that work for women. Founded in 1962 Catalyst drives change with preeminent thought leadership actionable solutions and a galvanized community of multinational corporations to accelerate and advance women into leadership—because progress for women is progress for everyone. We invite you to share our passion.
Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Department: People and Culture**
Reports To: Senior Vice President People & Culture
Location: New York NY
Salary range: $54000-$64000 dependent on experience
The Human Resources Coordinator assists with the day-to-day operation of human resources processes and provides support to the Human Resources team. This role will support the full life cycle of the employee experience including but not limited to on-boarding off-boarding recruitment and Learning & Development support.
- Lead and conduct the new hire HR orientation process including on-boarding
- Maintain and track all new hire paperwork and internal employee change forms to ensure compliance
- Assist with payroll processing
- Maintain and update the HR Intranet site
- Assist with benefits administration
- Maintain database information and documents via the HRIS system and employee files ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality. Run reports as needed and continually update database
- Partner with HR Business partners to assist with special projects and key initiatives such as year-end comp process goal setting performance reviews open enrollment process
- Use basic HR knowledge to understand company policy and procedures to provide direction to assist with employee questions and or refer to the appropriate resource(s)
- Maintain and update employee records and data in company time keeping system
- Assist with payroll and pension audits when needed
- Support the Human Resources team as it relates to full cycle recruiting Including: schedule phone screens coordinate team interviews and maintain calendars accordingly.
- Requires at least one year of experience in Human Resources.
- This role must be able to visit the New York office periodically.
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all departments and staff.
- Ability to prioritize multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills sense of urgency and sense of responsibility.
- Exercise sound judgement when handling confidential issues and data.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills; proficient with MS Office.
- Basic knowledge of employment practices and regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $54000.00 – $64000.00 per year