Job Responsibilities : Remote Senior HR Generalist
Salary : $72,800 – $124,800 a year
Company : Excellence Services, LLC
Location : Remote US
- Set the service standard from the beginning with the interview screening process. Required to meet the service needs of the family and property.
- Keep and report accurate and confidential information of all candidates, from application through hiring/termination.
- Screen all resumes looking for key traits that will make candidates successful in an HNW family environment.
- Regular meetings with household contacts regarding staff placement and HR-related issues.
- Act as a point of contact and gatekeeper for Principals on all recruiting processes – providing updates on job postings, applicant pool, applicant status, recruiting websites, and intro interview performances.
- Provide updates and information on all human resource matters, including compliance notifications and required postings.
- Review and submit human resource/recruitment related invoices for processing
- Possess superior organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work independently and report progress and results to a team.
- Excellent HR and project management skills.
- Comfortable with iPhone, including texting, camera phone, and smartphone apps.
- Able to multitask and prioritize well.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Able to work West Coast business hours.
- Flexible schedule with availability to work overtime and weekends as needed. A 24/7 mentality.
- Legal to work in the United States.
- Able to pass an extensive background check, including criminal, credit check, and reference checks.
- Familiar with California labor laws and legal interview processes.