Job Responsibilities : HR Services Advisor I
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Paychex Inc.
Location : Remote Us
- As assigned takes ownership of a book of business to proactively conduct welcome calls HR Assessments action plans and quarterly calls.
- Fields inbound and makes outbound calls in order to support clients with the assigned products and services.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and changes in employment law legislation and conveys state and federal labor laws to internal partners and clients to maintain compliance.
- Uses appropriate resources to answer and identify human resources and employment law inquires and concerns.
- Researches and resolves internal and external client emails within designated timeframes.
- Effectively communicates clear and accurate best practices and advisements regarding HR and employment law topics.
- Overcomes objections and offers innovative solutions when resolving problems.
- Conducts client interviews to gather relevant information and begin the Handbook creation process
- Advises clients on human resources matters best practices and employee handbook options.
- Inputs client information into Handbook builder software accurately to ensure that the product meets client specifications.
- Builds client relationships to promote client retention and provide high quality customer satisfaction partnering with supervisor handbook team and/or sales team as needed.
- Proactively and reactively follows up with clients as necessary regarding any employment law topic
- Evaluates and responds to inquiries regarding client billing and account information.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.