Job Responsibilities : HR Compliance Investigator
Salary : $73000 Per Year
Company : John Deere
Location : Remote US
There are over 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050 there will be 2 billion more… many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before! Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place we’ll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things race religion color national origin sex age sexual orientation gender identity or expression status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Primary Location: United States (US) – Illinois – Moline
Title: HR Compliance Investigator – 92052
This position is eligible for remote work at the present time. The arrangement may be delayed for training or other job acclimation purposes and remains subject to change.
As an HR Compliance Investigator for John Deere World Headquarters located in Moline IL you will have the following responsibilities:
- Conduct internal investigations on allegations of workplace misconduct and violations of company policies and the Code of Business Conduct while ensuring investigations are impartial prompt thorough and unbiased.
- Lead investigations from intake through completion by partnering with Compliance Legal Security Human Resources and Labor Relations or other teams to gather evidence; locating and interviewing individuals often involving sensitive subjects; obtaining and analyzing evidence preparing detailed written investigative reports and communicating investigative findings with appropriate stakeholders.
- Participate in investigation debriefs with partners in Compliance Legal Security and Human Resources and appropriate leaders on the outcomes of investigations and the resulting corrective actions.
- Protect confidential and sensitive information and maintain complete and accurate records of all assigned investigations consistent with company policy.
VISA sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
What Skills You Need
- 5 or more years of experience conducting sensitive and confidential internal workplace investigations related to discrimination harassment retaliation conflict of interest or employee relations matters handling multiple investigations simultaneously writing investigative reports and maintaining confidential data
- 5 or more years of experience in an HR/ER Operations position such as a Human Resources Manager Employee Relations Manager or Human Resources Representative with working knowledge of employment laws HR policies procedures and practices
- 5 or more years of experience in working with individuals at all levels in the organization as well as collaborating with Human Resources colleagues globally
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time within the USA possibly internationally or with short notice
- Flexibility to work various work schedules (early morning and/or late evening hours) when the need arises
What Makes You Stand Out
- 6 or more years of experience conducting sensitive and confidential investigations related to discrimination harassment retaliation conflict of interest or HR and employee relations matters
- Strong analytical writing and critical thinking skills; ability to problem solve analyze summarize and produce high-quality written work
- Demonstrated organizational planning and time management skills and a strong ability to multitask including managing multiple investigations simultaneously
- Fluent and proficient in speaking reading and writing in Spanish or Portuguese languages or both
Ideally you will have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the following:
- Human Resources Industrial or Labor Relations Law Business/Management or a related field
What You’ll Get
At John Deere you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go while working in an inclusive team environment. Here you’ll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. Additionally we offer a comprehensive reward package to help you get started on your new career path including:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Highly competitive base pay and performance bonuses
- Savings & Retirement benefits (401K and Defined Benefit Pension)
- Healthcare benefits with a generous company contribution in the Health Savings Account
- Adoption assistance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition assistance
- Fitness subsidies and on-site gyms at specific Deere locations
- Charitable contribution match
- Employee Purchase Plan & numerous discount programs for personal use
Click Here to find out more about our Total Rewards Package.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job but rather as guidelines.
The terms of the applicable benefit plans and all company actions administering or interpreting these plans continue to control. Deere & Company reserves the right to suspend amend modify or terminate the Plan(s) in any manner at any time including the right to modify or eliminate any cost-sharing between the company and participants. Changes which can be made at any time are made by action of the company’s board of directors or to the extent authorized by resolution of its board of directors or by the Deere & Company Compensation Committee. In the event of a conflict between the language of the official Plan Documents and this document the language of the official Plan Documents will control.
ACA Section 1557 Nondiscrimination Notice
The John Deere Health Benefit Plans for Salaried Employees and The John Deere Benefit Plan for Wage Employees comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate on the basis of race color national origin age disability or sex.