Job Responsibilities : HR Call Center Representative
Salary : $16.82 per hour
Company : Humana
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
The HR Call Center Representative ensures efficiency of service center operations technology and transaction processes. Establishes standards and procedures for handling employee questions transactions and administration of human resource programs. Coordinates services with the human resource information systems human resource program managers and technology specialists. Decisions are typically focus on methods tactics and processes for completing administrative tasks/projects. Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures processes and techniques and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of administrative processes and organizational knowledge.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At minimum 1 year out inbound call center
- Have the ability to provide excellent customer service while multitasking
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Schedule will be 9:30 a.m. – 6:05p.m. or 11:45- 8:15 p.m.( EST) once training is complete dependent on growing associate population.
- This role is work from home. Applicants must reside within driving proximity to Humana Louisville KY office.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related field
- Experience using web-based human resource management systems – Workday
- Bilingual (English and Spanish); with the ability to read write and speak English and Spanish
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense.
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25×10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
- Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
At Humana we know your well-being is important to you and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier healthier and more productive in all areas of your life. Just to name a few:
- Work-Life Balance
- Generous PTO package
- Health benefits effective day 1
- Annual Incentive Plan
- 401K – Immediate company match
- Well-being program
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Student Loan Refinancing
If you share our passion for helping people we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
Social Security Task:
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants being considered for an interview will be asked to provide a social security number if it is not already on file. When required an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website.
Scheduled Weekly Hours