Job Responsibilities : Director of Housekeeping
Salary : 53000 per Year
Company : Four Seasons
Location : Miami, FL US
Four Seasons Hotel Miami is looking for Director of Housekeeping who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our employees have the opportunity to shape our guests experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our world-renowned organization.
Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Four Seasons Hotel Miami is an urban oasis nestled in the residential side of Brickell surrounded by Miami’s favorite neighborhoods. The Hotel offers a relaxing two-acre pool terrace Equinox Fitness Center & Spa multi-million dollar art collection an award winning steakhouse – EDGE Steak & Bar and connects guests to Miami’s most alluring and vibrant destinations recommended by in-house experts.
- Manages the staff and controls the activities of the Housekeeping Department assuring that our Guest Rooms Public Areas and Employee Areas meet the highest standards of cleanliness. Direct the efforts of the Laundry/Valet Department.
- Manages the staff of the Housekeeping Department. Interviews trains and schedules the staff. Conducts Performance Evaluations and disciplines staff when needed. Ensures communications and follow-up on any problems guest requests or special requirements.
- Establishes detailed cleaning and preventive maintenance programs to ensure appearance and life of all furniture fixtures and equipment. Sets and maintains high standards of cleanliness. Assigns staff to complete the needed activities for the day. Monitors staff’s activities to assure that standards are being met staff is being supported and guest needs are being met. Inspects all areas of responsibility daily. Works directly with outside contracted companies to assure quality and timeliness of work.
- Resolves customer complaints handling all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism accommodating special requests whenever possible. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Coordinates the housekeeping needs of any Condominium or Co-op owners. Interaction with guest will be in person and by phone.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- College degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or equivalent experience is required.
- Requires minimum of two years employment in a related position with Four Seasons or another organization.
- Proven leadership and supervisory experience.
- Requires working knowledge of the Housekeeping aspect of services policies or operations and generally learn on-the-job.
- Requires the ability to operate various computer systems.
- Ability to read and speak English in a clear manner.
- Requires a working knowledge of division operations and core standards policies and standard operating procedures.
- Requires reading writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Ten-hour shift; scheduled days and times may vary based on the need.
Benefits Four Season Employees Enjoy
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical Dental Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
Careers at Four Seasons
US work authorization is required unless the candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. Minorities women veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.